The entire Willeford Group keeps current on the COVID-19 pandemic and will do so during this and other public health situations as well. We know that guidelines change, and we want to make sure our dental professionals are armed with the best information to make the best decisions.
We know how the Coronavirus is affecting and may affect dental practices. We know that there are loans and grants to be had, and we understand the fine print. We know that dentists and dental practice managers do not have time to read through everything that is out there, but we can guide you virtually, letting you know the provisions that come with specific relief funds and loans.
- Do you have to pay the money back?
- Is the money allocated for a specific use, and what qualifies under that provision?
- How does a loan or relief money impact your taxes?
- What is a taxable benefit compared with a loan?
- What are the reporting requirements?
- Which bank should you use?
- Are there steps you can take and specific programs that offer loan forgiveness?
The questions are endless, but we can answer them for you.
For More Information for Your Dental Practice, Contact Us
We work with clients in two dozen states, and we would be happy to welcome you as well.